Provided by Little Nightingales
- Staff to child ratios of at least 1:3 for under two years old. 1:4 for children aged between two and three years; 1:8 for children over three.
- A nominated key-worker who will liaise with you and be responsible for monitoring every aspect of your child’s care.
- All meals, snacks and drinks, including formula milk for babies. We cater carefully for dietary requirements and allergies. All meals are freshly prepared every morning in our own kitchens.
- Nappies and wipes are included in the price.
- All bedding, blankets, towels and flannels, which are laundered daily on the premises.
- Sanitation units inside and outside all rooms.
- Parents Forum at which all issues can be raised and freely discussed.
What your child should bring to Little Nightingales
- Two full sets of spare clothes. Please ensure each item is clearly marked with your child’s name. We cannot be held responsible for loss of clothing.
- Outdoor boots/wellingtons and a suitable coat.
- Seasonal requirements, for example, sun cream and a sunhat in the summer months, gloves and hat in the winter.
- A comforter if required (we do appreciate the importance of these and take very good care of them!).
- Nappy cream if required.
To register your childs place at Little Nightingales Childcare Day Nursery, please download our pdf registration form here.
Find out the latest news and activities from Little Nightingales Childcare Day Nursery in our Newsletter. For more details click here.
Find out more details about what Little Nightingales Childcare Day Nursery can do for your child/children. Please download our pdf brochure here.