- For a place to be reserved and confirmed in the Nursery a registration form must be completed in full. A non-refundable £50 registration fee is payable to cover the administration costs prior to your child starting at Little Nightingales Day Nursery.
- When a place has been confirmed in writing and a start date agreed a refundable fee of £150 is required to cover the settling-in sessions and non-payment of fees. This needs to be paid within 10 days of the confirmation letter. Your £150 deposit will be refunded once you have given us 1 calendar months’ notice of your child leaving the Nursery. Resignation notice must be given in writing.
- If you do not complete your settle in sessions and choose not to take the space after registering, your deposit may not be refunded, however this decision is at the managers discretion.
- Once you have signed all the relevant documents, your place will be confirmed and you will be liable for payment of your fees in full from the original start date whether circumstances change or not.
- Fees are paid in advance.
- Fees are required on the first of each month, if we have not received payment by the seventh day there will be a charge of £35 payable. Where fees are not received by the last day of the preceding month we reserve the right to offer the place to another child.
- Fees are calculated on the number of weekly sessions attended, multiplied by 51 (weeks) and divided by 12 (months) to generate a fixed monthly charge. Please note: fees are payable during periods of absence from the Nursery including times of sickness, holidays and closures due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Little Nightingales have the right to impose an extra charge for late collection of children. This is calculated at £1.00 per minute and will need to be paid that day.
- The Nursery will be closed on all bank holidays. Fees will be charged as normal during any bank holiday closure.
- Little Nightingales wish to make it clear that it is our policy to close the nursery between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day. This is subject to calendar change and is the reason why the fees are calculated over 51 weeks.
- We require one Full Calendar Months’ notice in writing regarding your resignation.
|Standard Day session||8.00am||6.00pm|
- Children may arrive or leave earlier then the above times although full session fees will be charged.
- To allow us to make the arrangements to accommodate any changes you may have, should you wish to increase or decrease the number of days, or change the days your child attends during the year; one calendar months’ notice will be required. Any changes will be subject to availability and at the discretion of the Nursery Manager. You will be notified in writing of your revised payments.
- All fees are reviewed annually in April and are subject to an annual increase.
- Should you find your personal or financial circumstances change and you have difficulties settling your account with Little Nightingales, we strongly advise you to make an appointment with the Nursery Manager to discuss the matter in person at your earliest convenience.
- 2 year old funding – subject to parents being approved, we will offer 2 year children a 15 hours free but this is subject to availability.
- 3 year old Funding – children become eligible for 15 hours of funded early education and childcare the term AFTER your child’s 3rd birthday. You will receive a funding formula explaining how you will receive your 15 hours. As a private setting we offer a maximum of 3 hours per session. If you wish to have a funded only place you will be giving up your full paying space and therefore we cannot guarantee that you will be allocated the same days as you previously applied for. You will be asked to re-apply for a funded place at your earliest convenience and places are subject to availability. The place offered will only be for the forth coming term and is not guaranteed as a long-term place. You will be notified in advance if your funded session needs to change.
- Little Nightingales does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to property, or accidental injury.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions here.